Monday, April 6, 2020

7th grade Geography Week of April 6-8


Good afternoon, scholars,

So good to see almost everyone this morning.  I look forward to our next meeting on Wednesday.

This week, continue to work in IXL Letter (R.) The Silk Road #1 and #2.  Try #3 for extra credit.

Begin challenging yourself on Seterra.  Take the country quiz on Asia.  Take the capital quiz on Asia. It may take you more than one attempt to master 85% or better.  Challenge yourself to do the best on the countries of Asia and their capital.

Remember, that yesterday, Palm Sunday, began Holy Week and our focus will be to celebrate the Triduum beginning Thursday - Easter Sunday.   Make time to celebrate Holy Week with your family.  Easter Break is to be celebrated Thursday through Easter Monday.  So you will have until next Tuesday to work on the assignments in Geography.

Due date is Tuesday, April 14, 2020.

And if you have questions, email me and I will try to respond within the day or at the latest the next day.

Happy Easter!

As my Mom would say in Greek, to my brothers and me... “Christos anesti!”  and we would respond “Alithos anesti!”   If you think you know what this means be sure to translate on Wednesday.

Stay well and I miss being in class with all of you!

Love, Ms. O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Blog 2020 for 6th, 7th and 8th graders SS and Geography

My dearest Middle School Students, Summer is here and you should be enjoying your vacation time.......but, there’s always opportunities to l...